In 2017 the SC&R Foundation awarded $22,000 in Scholarships. The winners are listed below.
Grants winners totaled $21,500.
2017 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- Jacob Bussiere, Cote Crane & Rigging (George Bragg Memorial Recipient)
- Braxton Chong, Hawaiian Crane & Rigging Ltd. (Christopher Lorenz Memorial Recipient)
- Chloe Lonergan, Empire Crane Company
- Brandon Robinson, Link-Belt Construction Equipment Co.
- Lacey Rucker, WireCo WorldGroup (Terex Continuing Education Recipient)
- Kylie Starliper, Keen Transport
- Brian Winburn, Link-Belt Construction Equipment (NBIS Continuing Education Recipient)
Additional Scholarship Winners
- Blake Beyel, Beyel Brothers
- Olivia Fidler, Manitowoc
- Cassidy West, Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- Samuel Zartman, Zartman Construction
2017 Grant Winners
- Jakob Green, Farmers Exchange (Anderson Trucking Service Continuing Education Recipient)
- Fay Pietrobone, IB Dickinson & Sons (McTyre Family Continuing Education Recipient)
- Jeremiah Rindler, Lift Systems (Heartland Communications/Crane Hotline Continuing Education Recipient)
- Carter Moore, Valley Group Inc. (Robert Cookingham Memorial Recipient)
- Corey Clarke, DC Crane Service Inc.
- Travis Hinkley
- Brennan Hertzer
- Sharma Shalini (Lucille Mae Klabacka Continuing Education Grant) (ATS)
- Adam Gaylean, NessCampbell (Industrial Training International Continuing Education Grant)
- Deborah Murphy, Fluor Construction
- Michael Morgan, Pit Row Services (Financial & Risk Management Grant)
- Anna Prinsen, Modern Crane Service Inc. (Financial & Risk Management Grant)
- Logan Goddard, Taylor Crane and Rigging (NCCCO Continuing Education Grant)
- Jakob Green
- Michael Martinez-Fonesco, OIT, Inc. (CICB Continuing Education Grant)