This year the SC&R Foundation will award $18,000 for Scholarships. The winners are listed below. Grants winners will be selected throughout the year totaling $25,000.
2017 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- Jacob Bussiere, Cote Crane & Rigging (George Bragg Memorial Recipient)
- Braxton Chong, Hawaiian Crane & Rigging Ltd. (Christopher Lorenz Memorial Recipient)
- Chloe Lonergan, Empire Crane Company
- Brandon Robinson, Link-Belt Construction Equipment Co.
- Lacey Rucker, WireCo WorldGroup (Terex Continuing Education Recipient)
- Kylie Starliper, Keen Transport
- Brian Winburn, Link-Belt Construction Equipment (NBIS Continuing Education Recipient)
2017 Grant Winners
- Jakob Green, Farmers Exchange (Anderson Trucking Service Continuing Education Recipient)
- Fay Pietrobone, IB Dickinson & Sons (McTyre Family Continuing Education Recipient)
- Jeremiah Rindler, Lift Systems (Heartland Communications/Crane Hotline Continuing Education Recipient)
- Jeffrey Sims, Sunnyside Construction (Robert Cookingham Memorial Recipient)
- Carter Moore, Valley Group Inc.
- Krista Pollock, D&O Enterprises, Inc.
- Corey Clarke, DC Crane Service Inc.
- Travis Hinkley
- Brennan Hertzer
- Sharma Shalini (NCCCO Continuing Education Grant)
- Adam Gaylean, NessCampbell (Industrial Training International Continuing Education Grant)